Variety is the spice of life

This week has included a lot of variety. I've been working on my Registration document, conference paper, general research and organising TECH1001, the module I'm a Part-Time Lecturer on.

The week started with a course in Microsoft PowerPoint. I managed to get through the work in half a day, so got on with some research in the afternoon.

Yesterday (Wednesday) was nicely varied; taught in the morning, went to Special Olympics Roadshow to get information about volunteering, lunch, watched a Flash Mob outside the Campus Centre, went to the library with Motje to give feedback about the new research students only rooms, ammended Registration document, went to watch Ben in the BCS Competition, and woohoo, Ben won! Obviously Ben's success required a celebration, so there was a visit to Level 1 for a quick drink.

Today (Thursday) I've been working on my poster and conference paper.